Caldwell Standard Bi-fold Door Roller Assembly1 | Bi-Fold Door Hardware
Caldwell Standard Bi-fold Door Roller Assembly
These robust Caldwell Hardware bi-fold rollers are used at the bottom of folding door installations wherever two hinged panels are sitting directly onto the track. Each roller assembly works with a top guide to support the moving door leaves top and bottom and keep your bi-fold door system consistently tracking smoothly.
- Security tested to PAS 24
- Quality manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- All rollers, clamp plates and fittings supplied
- Suitable for door panels up to 100kg and 1200mm wide*
- Chrome-plated brass wheels & high-quality bearings mounted on 303 austenitic stainless-steel axles achieve smooth sliding function
- Main roller body manufactured from die-cast ZP5 Zinc alloy
- Available in black RAL9005, HIPCA white, polished chrome and brushed steel
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
* Please refer to the fabricators’ manual for guidance on maximum panel size and glass thickness.
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||CBF20000 | CBF20005 ||