Caldwell Tandem Bars | Window Hardware
Caldwell Tandem Bars
Designed to work with Caldwell’s aluminium folding openers, these tandem bars come in a range of lengths and can also be cut down to size if needed for a custom fit. For the 900mm bars, you’ll need to specify whether you want high-level usage (in which case, the bars come predrilled to allow for fixing the tandem eye needed for pole operation) or low-level usage (bars are left undrilled). In addition, the undrilled 3050mm bar offers window manufacturers total fabricating flexibility.
For the fabricator manual & order form, please see the product downloads section below.
- Available bar lengths: 900 and 3050mm
- Anodised satin silver finish
- The tandem bar should be 200 to 400mm less than the width of the window
- The maximum distance between linked folding openers should not exceed 900mm
- Quality manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001: 2008
- Corrosion resistant to BS 7412: 2007
- Open/close cycle tested in excess of 100,000 cycles
||Various - select product options to display box quantity
||CFO20009 | CFO20016 | CFO20018 | CFO20100 | CFO23000 |