Forsa Forsafoam NBS Gun Grade Foam | Tools, Fixings & Consumables
Forsa Forsafoam NBS Gun Grade Foam
Forsafoam NBS, developed by DL Chemicals, is ideally suited to a wide range of filling and sealing jobs, such as eliminating gaps around door and window frames, or plugging small cavities in brickwork. It boasts excellent thermal and noise insulation properties, plus it will stick to most surfaces, including stone, concrete, plaster, wood, metal and rigid plastics.
- One-component polyurethane gun filler foam
- Moisture-curing polyurethane prepolymer - works in low temperatures and in wet conditions
- Applicator gun enables easy, effective and precise foam delivery
- Excellent noise and insulation properties
- Can be painted or plastered once dry
- Temperature resistance: -50℃ and +90℃)
- This product is NOT UV-resistant
Please note that Forsafoam is not for sale to people under the age of 18.
By placing an order for these products, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||FIF50600 ||