GT Snap-Lok | Glass Retention Device | Window Hardware
GT Snap-Lok | Glass Retention Device
The GT Snap-Loks work to keep the glass firmly in place on internally glazed window and doors. They fit between the sash and glass to retain the glass even if the beading is removed and prevent it from being pushed inwards and right out of the sash. Snap-Loks can help to enhance the security performance of door sets and window assemblies during PAS 24 testing (particular the part B and C manipulation tests) and increase their resistance to physical attack with tools.
- Made from strong high-tensile steel
- 240 hours salt spray
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- GTS30005 fits 28mm thick glazed units for Eurocell, System 10, Rustique, Veka FS70 PVCu profile systems, for other profile systems, please contact our sales office.
- For units up to 900mm width and 1200mm height fit a minimum of 4 GT Snap-Loks (see figs 1 & 2)
- For larger units it is advisable to fit addtional Snap-Loks (see fig 3)
Tip: Use the adhesive tape provided to bond the Snap-Lok to the glass and prevent it from falling down inside the frame. For best results, we recommend you fit two Snap-Lok devices at the top and bottom of the window, or in a diamond formation. On very large sashes, additional Snap-Loks may be required.
|Profile System||Glazed Unit|
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||GTS30005 ||