GU Uni-Jet D-Face Fix Tilt Before Turn System | Window Hardware
GU Uni-Jet D-Face Fix Tilt Before Turn System
GU UNI-JET tilt & turn gearing works hard for fabricators, fitters and users alike. This flexible, universal system is suitable for most window frame materials and applications and supports both manual and machine-based manufacturing processes.
Log in to your trade account now and use our online KIT GENERATOR to quickly and easily build your Tilt Before Turn system. Renowned German engineering combined with intelligent design and compact packaging means your tilt & turn hardware takes up less space in your stock room, plus it’s simple to fit and fine-tune. What’s more, ultra-smooth operation, excellent tolerances and advanced corrosion resistance all adds up to fewer call-backs too!
Don't forget to add a Tilt Before Turn wall chart to your basket to help with identifying and assembling components.
- Universal system and fitter-friendly
- Precision-engineered - suitable for manual or automated fabrication
- Single universal central locking system can be adapted to suit all applications
- High-security version available by special order
- Fewer components results in faster fabrication and reduced stock-holding
- ‘Cleverle’ mushroom cam automatically compensates for clearance tolerances and is easily adjusted with a Torx key
- Smart, space-saving packaging
- Super-smooth operation even on large or reinforced windows
- Sash lifter reduces component wear and abuse while ensuring an effortless close action
- Integrated anti-slam device keeps sash in tilt position even in windy conditions
- Maximum sash weight 80kg
- Minimum sash sizes: 401mm Wide x 480mm High
- Maximum sash sizes:1600mm Wide x 2450mm High
Guarantees & specifications
- GU FerGuard silver finish: high-grade corrosion protection salt spray tested to 576 hours
- 10-year mechanical guarantee
To order complete kits please log in to your trade account.