MACO Multi-Matic Face Fix Tilt Before Turn System | Window Hardware
MACO Multi-Matic Face Fix Tilt Before Turn System
With a uniform silver-look finish on fittings and linear recesses on the faceplate, the sophisticated design of the MACO MULTI-MATIC Face Fix Tilt Bedfore Turn system achieves an elegant and slimline look that's flexible, fast-fitting and durable.
Log in to your trade account now and use our online KIT GENERATOR to quickly and easily build your Tilt Before Turn system. A central locking system, i.S. security roller cams and sash lifter form the foundation for each set. You can then pick and choose MULTI single components to build your system to suit your requirements exactly.
Don't forget to add a Tilt Before Turn wall chart to your basket to help with identifying and assembling components.
- Fast fitting, fabricator friendly, tilt before turn system
- Robust corrosion protection
- Zero projection top and bottom and only 20mm lateral projection on hinges stops interference with brickwork and plaster lines
- Sash lifter as standard on windows 651mm high and above, ensures a smooth location time after time
- Anti–mishandling device and anti–slam as standard
- Sash weight up to 120KG (80KG as standard)
- Tilt restrictor available
- Maximum sash weight 80kg
- Minimum sash size: 220mm Wide x 470mm High
- Maximum sash size: 1630mm Wide x 2250mm High
Guarantees & specifications:
- Manufactured to EN ISO 9001:2008
- Classification code in accordance with EN 13126-8
- High security (PAS24), concealed and arched & angled versions available to special order
- Part of the MACO Secure Plus guarantee scheme
To order complete kits please log in to your trade account.