OMEC Emergency Exit Hardware – Active 3-point Latch Panic Bar Kit | Door Hardware
OMEC Emergency Exit Hardware – Active 3-point Latch Panic Bar Kit
OMEC panic hardware provides a secure, adaptable, hard-working and reliable way to operate emergency exit doors. This universal kit is fully reversible to suit left- and right-hand arrangements for maximum flexibility and minimal stock holding. It can be fitted to single leaf or double-door emergency exit configurations. This kit provides a total of three locking points by means of a centre latch and vertical bolts at the top and bottom of the door to achieve a secure, weather-tight seal.
- OMEC panic exit hardware is surface mounted for simple fabrication
- Aluminium covers clip over the operating rods to give a neat, quality finish and protect against vandalism.
- The push bar latch mechanism has been successfully tested to over a million cycles
- Designed and tested according to EN 1125:2008
- Suitable for doors up to 1200mm wide by 2500mm high
- Standard finish is powder coated black with RAL6024 green push bar
- Active kit includes OMEC centre latch and striker (OPB62130), Green Oval 1200mm Push Panic bar (OPB31200) plus a selection of steel strikers to accommodate most types of PVCu, timber and aluminium profiles
- Outside access available
- Not suitable for doors narrower that 800mm
- Not to be used on fire doors
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||OPB10025 ||