OMEC Emergency Exit Hardware – Slave 3-point Latch Panic Bar Kit | Door Hardware
OMEC Emergency Exit Hardware – Slave 3-point Latch Panic Bar Kit
OMEC S.p.A. has been producing quality locks and panic hardware since 1954, to create emergency exit systems that offer security, reliability and performance guaranteed! This panic bar set for a slave door can be fitted to both left- and right-hand configurations in double-door emergency exits for flexible application and reduced stock holding.
- Fabricator-friendly surface mounted design
- Aluminium covers clip over the operating rods to give clean lines and vandalism protection
- The push bar latch mechanism has been successfully tested to over a million cycles
- Designed and tested according to EN 1125:2008
- Suitable for doors up to 1200mm wide by 2500mm high
- Standard finish is powder coated black with RAL6024 green push bar
- Slave panic bar kit includes OMEC centre latch and striker (OPB62130), Green Oval 1200mm Push Panic bar (OPB31200) plus a centre blanking plate to cover the latch and turn the panic assembly into slave hardware.
- Accommodate most types of PVCu, timber and aluminium profiles
- Not suitable for doors narrower that 800mm
- Not to be used on fire doors
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||OPB10035 ||