Paracol PU Alu Construct Silicone | Tools, Fixings & Consumables
Paracol PU Alu Construct Silicone
Specially formulated for bonding aluminium corner joints during the manufacturing of doors and windows. The adhesive can either be applied before assembly, or be injected through the corner holes after assembly. The adhesive gives a significant strength increase in the corners. Can also be used as a universal bonding agent for metals, PVC, wood, GRP...
*Paracol PU Alu Construct does not stick to bitumen, polyethylene, PTFE or polypropylene.
- With filling capacities (expands slightly during vulcanization)
- One-component, thixotropic polyurethane adhesive
- Can be sanded after cure
- Quick hardening
- Withstands temperatures from -50°C to 150°C
- Meets ISO 11600 F in G2
- Application temperature: between 15°C & 25°C (do not apply when there is a risk of rain or frost)
- Skin forming time: 10 minutes (when surface is wetted: 5 minutes)
- Hardening rate: 3mm in 24 hours at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- 310ml tube
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||GLU60000 ||