Parasilico FR Fire Retardant Silicone Sealant | Tools, Fixings & Consumables
Parasilico FR Fire Retardant Silicone Sealant
This easy-to-apply fire-retardant, neutral alcoxy curing single-component silicone sealant has been rigorously tested to ensure suitability for use on both horizontal and vertical construction joints in fire secure environments. Parasilico FR silicone foams up in contact with fire and tests prove that it maintains integrity to protect joints for up to 241 minutes in temperatures as high as 1150°C.
Please note, this product will not stick to PA, PE, PP, Teflon® and bitumen. When applying to porous surfaces such a concrete, brick etc, a primer is recommended.
- Fire resistant to British Standard BS 476: Part 20: 1987 & PREN 1366-3: 1998
- FDA-approved for use in the food industry
- Permanent elasticity
- Excellent adhesion on most building materials
- Apply with a standard applicator gun in temperatures between 5°C & 40°C
- High resistance to ageing, weather, UV and temperatures from -40°C to 100°C
- Skin formed after 3 hours at 23°C and 50% relative air humidity
- Vulcanisation: 1-2mm in 24 hours at 23°C and 50% relative air humidity
- 310ml cartridge
- Colour: white
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||SIL26000 ||