Rapierstar MJS Range - Mechanical Jointing Screw | Tools, Fixings & Consumables
Rapierstar MJS Range - Mechanical Jointing Screw
These Rapierstar truncated countersunk head screws have a partial self-tapping thread with AB point.
- Recess: Phillips No.2.
- Screws are manufactured and supplied to ISO 9002 standard.
Unit of measure:
- 4.8 x 55mm sold in boxes of 500, 4.8 x 65mm and 4.8 x 95mm sold in boxes of 200
- C1018-C1022 Carbon Steel
- Zinc +Yellow Passivation.
Windows and doors fabricated using our screw range have surpassed the following British Standards:
- BS7412 - corrosion-resistance in accordance to BS 7479.
- BS6375 Pt.II - particular attention is drawn to our screws exceeding clause 6.5 - resistance to accidental loading.
- BS7950 - enhanced security for windows and PAS 023/024 for doors.
Please note: Correct screw choice is vital for the attainment of these security standards.
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||ASMJS4855Y | ASMJS4865Y | ASMJS4895Y ||