RW Simon Airstrip 400 Glazed-in Ventilator | RW Simon
RW Simon Airstrip 400 Glazed-in Ventilator
RW Simon Airstrip 400 is easy to assemble and simple to install, it’s also versatile and achieves superior thermal performance. That’s all down to its unique twin shutter system, external hood and thermally broken all-aluminium design, which lets fabricators mix and match the internal/external faces to achieve the exactly the look they’re after. The Airstrip 400 is installed between the head of the window profile and held in position by the glazing unit. Every ventilator is custom made to suit your requirements. Please use our custom order form to ensure we have all the relevant information needed to provide you with an accurate quote.
- Includes external hood
- Thermally broken / thermally insulated design
- Optional internal updraught deflector
- Twin open and close shutters
- Knob and cord operation available
- Trickle ventilation as standard
- Suitable for double glazing thicknesses 20, 24 and 28mm
- Glass height reduction 45mm
- Four standard colour options: Black (RAL9005 matt), White (RAL9910 Hicpa satin), Dark Brown Mahogany (RAL8019 matt) & Grey (RAL7016 matt)
- Special RAL colours and dual colours also available
- Tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 achieves 4,103mm2 equivalent area
- 5000mm² EA achieved on a length of 1,218mm
- 2500mm² EA achieved on a length of 609mm
- BS 5440-2:2000 compliant
- Water tightness limit of 400pa
- Acoustically tested to BS EN 20140-10:1992, ISO 140-10:1991
- Weather performance tested to BS EN 1026:2016 & BS EN 1027:2016
Supplied assembled. Aluminium body with thermal break and 2 PVCu shutter strips. External hood and fixing screws. Optional internal updraught deflector and fixing screws. Knob or cord control mechanism. Pair of 16mm, 20mm or 24mm end caps. Trickle ventilation baffle plate. 4 x screws. Fly screen and glazing gasket.
You can also find further techincal information here.