Stelmax Filler 1965 | Tools, Fixings & Consumables
Stelmax Filler 1965
|Code||Colour||Size||Stock||Box Qty||RRP||Your Price||Qty|
|STX21011||White||135gm||0||16||£6.62||Apply/Login||Out of stock, Log in to backorder this item|
|STX21012||Brown||135gm||10+||16||£9.57||Apply/Login||Add to Wish List|
|STX21013||Clear||135gm||10+||16||£9.56||Apply/Login||Add to Wish List|
|STX21014||Cream RAL9001||135gm||10+||16||£9.57||Apply/Login||Add to Wish List|
|STX21015||Anthracite Grey RAL7016||135gm||10+||16||£9.10||Apply/Login||Add to Wish List|
|STX21018||Oak||135gm||0||16||£9.56||Apply/Login||Out of stock, Log in to backorder this item|
Stelmax 1965 gap filler and sealant are an easy-to-apply gap filler to form maintenance-free, strong joints. For a larger gap, you could try the Stelmax 1961 gap filler.
- Suitable for for sealing and joining PVC and PVCu to itself and most porous substrates such as brickwork and timber.
- Product will skin rapidly to prevent penetration by foreign bodies of the product surface and when fully cured will give a water-resistant colour-fast seal.
- Exhibits similar resistance to weathering, UV and chemicals when dry comparable to good quality rigid PVC
- 1961 is ideally suited to providing a seal between the window frame and surround
Storage and shelf life:
- 6-month shelf life
- Product should be stored at moderate tempretures, where product is subjected to severe cold periods it should be immersed in warm water to allow it to return to it's standard consistancy
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||STX21011 | STX21012 | STX21013 | STX21014 | STX21015 | STX21018 ||