Strand Hardware Duoflex Folding Window Opener Flush for Aluminium Profiles | Window Hardware
Strand Hardware Duoflex Folding Window Opener Flush for Aluminium Profiles
With flexible, fully-adjustable, packerfree fitting, this Duoflex window opener can ably achieve safe, secure restricted opening on a range of open-out, flush-style window frames made from timber, aluminium or steel. Cycle tested to beyond 100,000 operations and constructed from strong, corrosion-resistant aluminium, these openers promise enduring, trouble-free service and superior pristine aesthetics.
- Fits most timber, aluminium or steel window frames
- Suitable for open-out top hung and centre pivot sashes
- Attractive and stylish design
- Fitter-friendly and easy to adjust to suit 0-10mm sash step sizes
- No need for packers
- Distance between fixing centres: 29mm
- Minimum sash height: 250mm on windows with butt hinges. 400mm where friction hinges are used.
- 150mm throw when opening and closing sash
- Over centre design gives a secure lock when the window is closed
- Cycle tested to over 100,000 operations
- Available in silver grey and white finish. Other RAL colours available on request
- Made in UK
- Materials: Aluminium alloy with plastic washers or bushes fitted to all moving joints
Tip: We advise that you use a single opener on sash width up to 500mm, two openers plus link bar on sash widths 600 to 900mm and three openers plus link bar for sash widths 900mm to 1500mm.
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||SDF100220 | SDF100225 ||