Caldwell Bi-fold Door Top Guide Assembly | Bi-Fold Door Hardware
Caldwell Bi-fold Door Top Guide Assembly
This top guide assembly from Caldwell Hardware is used above the roller at the top of bi-fold door installations wherever two hinged door leaves sit in the running track. It works with the bifold roller to ably support moving door panels top and bottom and keep the whole system consistently tracking and operating smoothly.
- Security tested to PAS 24
- Quality manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- All rollers, clamp plates and fittings supplied
- Suitable for door panels up to 100kg and 1200mm wide*
- Chrome-plated brass wheels & high-quality bearings achieve smooth sliding function
- Main body manufactured from corrosion-resistant die-cast ZP5 Zinc alloy
- Available in black RAL9005, HIPCA white, polished chrome and brushed steel
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
* Please refer to the fabricators’ manual for guidance on maximum panel size and glass thickness.
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||CBF21000 | CBF21002 | CBF21005 ||