Yale LM21 - 3 Hook, 4 Roller, 2 Anti-lift Pins, 16 x 2117mm Faceplate | Door Hardware
Yale LM21 - 3 Hook, 4 Roller, 2 Anti-lift Pins, 16 x 2117mm Faceplate
The Yale Lockmaster 21 is the newest iteration of Britain’s best-selling multipoint door lock, so called because it comes 21 years after the very first Lockmaster was released. This latest offering delivers the same reliability, ease of use and long service life you’ve come to expect from Lockmaster, coupled with the usual high levels of security and superior performance, but with some great new features added.
- PZ92mm centre case
- Easily reversible latch
- Tested to PAS 24 & SBD accredited
- Sprung and un-sprung centre cases available
- Un-sprung lock case has twin followers to accommodate both front door night latch operation and back door lever/lever functionality
- Stainless steel pre-compression rollers pull the door in before locks are deployed to give smooth, effortless engagement and optimal weather-proofing.
- High-security hooks with 25mm engagement
- Easy to use latch snib feature prevents accidental lock-outs. To activate, simply push the latch into the gearbox into its hold-back position. To de-activate, just lift the lever.
- Corrosion resistant to BS EN 1670 Grade 4 240 hours salt spray
- Tested to minimum of 100, 000 cycles with a 10-year mechanical guarantee
- Single or multi-piece keeps and wide choice of packers available to suit most profiles
Keeps & packers to suit:
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||YLM17201M ||