Yale Stable Door Locks | Door Hardware
Yale Lockmaster 21 PVCu Stable Door Locks
Previously reserved for country cottages and traditional farmhouses, stable door lock functionality is now an increasingly popular choice for modern homes too. To meet this demand, Yale has expanded its renowned Lockmaster 21 range to offer a stylish, functional, and high-security locking solution specifically designed for PVCu stable doors.
- Designed specifically for PVCu stable doors
- Two-part lock comprising of a lever/lever mechanism as standard on the top leaf and a KeyTurn lock mechanism on the bottom leaf. Depending on your profile system, select either short pin (29mm) for transom end caps with euro groove which automatically provide a channel for the interlocking pin to engage OR the long pin (60mm) variant for non-eurogroove transom end caps, where you’ll need to drill a hole in the transom/transom end cap to allow the pin through.
- Top and bottom door leaf is secured together via a pin
- Lockmaster signature hook and anti-lift pin with roller to assist lock compression
- 430 stainless steel Yale branded 16mm square ended face plate
- Separate handed 1-piece keeps for top and bottom locks for ease of installation
- Easy to use latch snib feature prevents accidental lockouts. To activate, simply push the latch into the gearbox into its hold-back position. To de-activate, just lift the lever.
- 92mm PZ centres
- 35mm backset
How to order
- When ordering this product, make sure you add (A) the Yale stable door lock top half + (B) Yale stable door lock bottom half + (C) stable door shootbolt guide + stable door (D) top keep and (E) bottom keep (left or right handed) to your basket to create a complete kit for a single door.
Guarantee & accreditations
- Corrosion tested to Grade 4 (240hrs. NSST)
- Made in Britain
- Designed to achieve PAS 24: 2016 security when tested as a complete doorset
- 10-year mechanical guarantee
|Various - select product options to display box quantity
|YSD10401 | YSD20301 | YSD20701 |