GT Sash-Seal | Prevents Sash Bow and Leaks | Window Hardware
GT Sash-Seal | Prevents Sash Bow and Leaks
This highly-effective spring device serves two purposes; to improve the seal of a sash on the hinged side of a window and prevent the sash from bowing. Whenever the window is closed, the sash spring pushes against the frame wedge to ensure a firmer seal. GT Sash-Seal can help to reduce the likelihood of leaking casements on PVCu, timber and aluminium frames, as well as improve their performance and lifespan for reduced call-outs and satisfied customers.
- Helps keep windows weathertight and reduces risk of bowing
- Fits in the middle of the window
- 1 set required per sash
- Universal fitting – versions available for all 13mm and 17mm stack height systems
- Quality manufactured in the UK
- White and black in stock. Grey, brown and tan also available to order.
||Various - select product options to display box quantity
||GTS10013 | GTS10017 | GTS10513 | GTS10517 |